Camp Poppasquaw 2022
Location: Bristol Town Beach & Sports Complex (50 Asylum Rd. Bristol, RI)
Camp Dates: June 22, 2022 – August 5, 2022 (No Camp on July 4th or 5th)
Camp Hours: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Ages: Bristol Residents 6-14yo. (must be 6yo. by the first day of camp)
Fee: $250 per camp (includes lunch and busing* if needed)
To apply, please complete this online registration form. Required Registration Attachments
• Two (2) proof of Bristol residency documents (Example: utility bills, property tax bills, etc.)
• Child's birth certificate (1st year at Camp Poppasquaw only)
• $250 camp fee
Please Note: Registrations are not considered complete until all requested forms and payment in full have been received.
• The Town will dismiss a child from Camp Poppasquaw with forfeiture of payment if it is determined at a later date that any information provided on the registration form was misleading or falsified.
• The Bristol Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to close out the camp registrations before or after the posted deadline.
• Camp Poppasquaw Calendar, Parent Handbook, Bus Schedule, Drop-Off/ Pick-Up Locations, and any additional information will be sent out prior to the start of Camp.
*Busing Pick-up/Drop-off Locations: Town Common, Vets Park, Coelho Park, Sowams Park, Cedar Crest Park & Rockwell School)
Please call us with any questions at 401-253-1611.
Please provide two (2) emergency contacts other than a parent/guardian. Emergency Contact 1 First Name * Emergency Contact 1 Last Name * Emergency Contact 1 Address * Emergency Contact 2 First Name * Emergency Contact 2 Last Name * Emergency Contact 2 Address *
List up to five (5) people who are authorized to pick up your child from camp.
Please include the first name, last name, and contact phone number of the person(s) authorized to pick up your camper. In addition, please provide your relationship to them.
• Persons picking up your child must present a state-issued driver’s license or photo identification card before the child is released from the camp.
• Only the persons listed above will be able to pick your child up from camp.
• Person picking up your child must remain in their vehicle at the designated pick-up location (you will receive designated drop-off/pick-up locations in your Parent Handbook prior to the start of the camp season.
• If the child is being picked up before the end of the camp day, please call our office at 401-253-1611 to alert our staff of the early pickup.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and understand all of the terms listed above. Parent/Guardian Signature Parent/Guardian Printed Name
Busing will return to Camp Poppasquaw for the 2022 camp season.
The bus schedule will be sent with the Camp Poppasquaw Parent Handbook ahead of the start of camp on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022.
There will be supervision on the bus, but not at the bus stops. Supervision begins once your child enters the bus. In the case that there may need to be (2) bus pick-ups at a location, a staff member will remain at that location in between the first and second bus trips. Bus Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations *
If paying by credit card, a 3.1% processing fee will be charged at the time of purchase.
Payment Method *
Checks should be made payable to 'Town of Bristol'. The camper's name(s) should be listed on the memo line.
Pay with Credit Card: Users will be prompted to enter their credit card information after clicking the 'Submit' button below. A non-refunable registration fee of $250 and processing fee of 3.1% ($7.78) will be charged to the credit card used. Following a review of the camp application, users will receive a confirmation of their child's acceptance by a Town of Bristol representative.
Pay with Check: Checks can be dropped off at 101 Asylum Road, Bristol, RI 02809 during business hours M-F, 8:00 AM-4:00 PM, or by using the front door dropbox.
For additional questions, please contact the Bristol Parks & Recreation Department at 401-253-1611.