1. Facility Use Permits must be reviewed and approved by the Director of Parks and Recreation.
2. A separate form must be filled out for each facility being requested.
3. No outside food or beverage vendors are allowed at the Town Beach facility from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Vendors include pizzerias, sports groups, sandwich shops, ice cream or frozen lemonade stands, restaurants, individuals, etc.
4. All activities shall end by 10:00 PM EST.
5. No alcoholic or intoxicating beverages are allowed on Town property without the written approval of the Bristol Town Council, and no intoxicating substances are permitted at any time.
6. All areas must be left in clean and tidy condition, and any breach of this policy will jeopardize further reservations for individuals or groups.
7. A parking fee is in effect from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend between the hours of 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
8. The Town requires the separation of trash and recycling materials as a condition of licensing or authorizing public events at which solid waste may be generated. The organization and/or individual requesting to use the town's facilities is required to collect all trash and recyclables and place them in the appropriate containers located in the park.
9. Facility reservation payment must be received in full two weeks prior to the event or the reserved space will be forfeited.
10. In the event that these requirements are not met, the Bristol Parks and Recreation Department may withhold reimbursement of your security deposit.