The Maritime Center is ONLY open for Official Harbor Department Business and to Pay Dock Bills. If you need to drop off a mooring payment, use the Drop Box on the Main Entrance Door. The Bathrooms and Laundry Facilities are closed to the Public until further notice. If you need to talk to the Harbormaster or his Administrative Assistant please call (401) 253-1700.
Please wear a Mask or Face Covering at all times while in the building.
The Maritime Center offers a variety of amenities to boaters and the public in the Bristol area:
- Newly finished and clean restrooms (men’s, women’s, and family)
- Coin operated showers in all three of our restroom’s
- Coin operated washer and dryer machines
- Free Wi-Fi
- Vending Machines (snack and drink)
- Change Machine (Quarters)
- Ice (5lb bag, 20lb bag, 25lb block)
- Coffee and Detergent for sale
Our harbor staff does a tremendous job to satisfy our visitors in any possible way on the boat and in our Maritime Center with any questions or information that you may need. If you haven’t already, come down to the Bristol Maritime Center and enjoy everything we offer.
Address: 127 Thames Street, Bristol, RI 02809
Hours of Operation May 15th-Oct. 15th:
Monday – Saturday | 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Sunday | 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Hours of Operation Oct. 16th-May 14th:
Monday – Friday | 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Building ONLY open for Official Harbor Business & Dock Payments
VHF Radio: Channel 16