To allow more time for community members to study the project information and participate in the route evaluation process, the period for community input has been extended until November 10, 2020. Key opportunities for participation will be:
- Catch up on updated project information on the Bristol Bike Connector project website.
- New Route Alternatives Map reflecting community input from the August 24, 2020 Community Outreach Meeting.
- Updated details on potential bicycle/pedestrian facilities for Route Alternatives.
- Project Information Booth at the State Street Fair on Saturday, September 19, 2020.
- Public input comments accepted and integrated in project planning through November 10, 2020.
- Project update to the Bristol Town Council at its regularly scheduled September 30, 2020 meeting.
- Community Outreach Meeting #2 on October 22, 2020. This will be a virtual meeting and the link will be available through the project website.
- Public Hearing with Bristol Town Council (Date TBD).