To help Bristol's residents, business owners, visitors, and others access the latest information from wherever they are 24/7/365, a new design format was launched that is easy to navigate and puts the information you're looking for in an easy-to-find location.
This ADA compliant format allows us to showcase the Town through photos, images, and content that is current and, in some sections, interactive, making it more convenient for the public to access the resources offered by the Town of Bristol.
Here's what you'll find:
- Current news of Town-wide interest right on the homepage - no scrolling to find the latest news or hearing it "through the grapevine"
- Images of our Town that illustrate the unique characteristics of Bristol
- Calendars that provide the who/what/where/when/how for important meetings, events, and activities happening around Town
- Special spotlights on topics that are relevant to your community
- Quick links to some of the most popular resources
- A well organized, department-by-department virtual visit
- Convenience, innovation, efficiency, exceptional customer service
- Fully responsive design that allows you ease of access whether viewing on a desktop, laptop, or handheld device
Want to be the first to know?
We've added an 'Alert' feature that gets news and information directly to you!
Sign-up for 'Notify Me' and 'CodeRED' alerts to get important news and information delivered to by email or text.
Simply enter your contact information and when news such as weather alerts, parking bans, or Town announcements are made, they'll be sent directly to you!
(NOTE: 'Notify Me' is limited to 500 text subscribers. Please subscribe for both email and text notifications so you'll be sure to get the notifications you want.)
We hope this new website has all the features and functions you need!
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and calendar information shown right on the homepage ... there'll always be something new and interesting to share!