Rhode Island Commerce announced the allocation of $650,000 to grant partner lenders through the Small Business Assistance Program.
The program, through partner lenders, provides loans to businesses with fewer than 200 employees that are having difficulty obtaining funds through other means.
The lenders and micro-lenders receiving new funds for the fiscal year 2023 include:
- Business Development Co of RI (BDCRI)
- Southeastern Economic Development Corp (SEED)
- Community Investment Corporation (CIC)
- Social Enterprise Greenhouse (SEG)
- Rhode Island Black Business Association (RIBBA)
To learn more about the program and apply for a loan, visit Commerce RI’s website.